Refunds, Warranty and Returns
Pro Galleria Store has a refund policy in which you can request a refund after placing your order if the product has not been shipped yet and you want to cancel your order.
To start a refund, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your refund is accepted, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Warranty and Returns
- Pro Galleria's products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the 'Warranty ').
- You may make a claim under this clause (the 'Warranty Claim') for material defects and workmanship in the Products within from the date of purchase (the 'Warranty Period').
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Pro Galleria showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Pro Galleria will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or delivery costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Gap Marketing and Management PL and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.